We are a young and modern Learning solutions company, serving corporates worldwide. Since 2001 we have expanded our international operations and are now present in the US, Middle East, India and South East Asia.
The driving force behind our success is our workforce of enthusiastic and self-driven individuals. We are constantly on the lookout for dynamic individuals who are driven by a desire for excellence.
We actively encourage our employees to 'Think outside the box.' We appreciate people who have good ideas and want to share them. 24x7 Learning has grown rapidly by being innovative and creative. Working as a team, we set goals and are successful because we achieve them. Contribution and participation are rewarded here at 24x7 Learning.
- Customer oriented operations
- Collective effort
- Velocity driven performance
- Value of commitments
Our core values define us as individuals and as a successful and growing company. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the 24x7 Learning team, we will offer you more than a job – we will offer you an exciting career.
To apply for any of the below openings please mail your resume to email@example.com
Inside Technical Sales Representative
Years of Experience: 2+ | Location: Bangalore
Purpose of the position
Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations./p>
Responsibilities & Duties
- Follows-up order processing through system in order to answer customer requests regarding delivery
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities
- Closes new accounts by telephone and e-mail, inquiries; verifying and entering information
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Maintains communication by reporting
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Education and Experience Required
- University degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Direct experience in interfacing with customers (ie: Technical or Call Center roles)
- Typically 2+years of experience in a related field
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Solid telesales skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.Begins to learn and sell more of company's portfolio of products
Sr. Instructional Designer
Years of Experience: 7 to 10 | Location: Bangalore
Purpose of the position
Sr. ID is responsible to understand client requirement and able to translate that to optimal solution by proposing best possible approach. The person should be able to write storyboards for different end users based on the requirements. He/She should be able to mentor team of IDs and review their work.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop instructionally sound design document or content outline in terms of structure, flow, content coverage & complexity level
- Identify appropriate instructional design strategies for courses
- Interact with SME’s to get inputs for the technical content and to validate the design strategies of the course
- Conduct training for new joiners on the tool, design strategies, blended learning concepts etc.
- Develop storyboards for WBT & ILTs as per Design document
- Perform quality assurance reviews of e-learning courseware
- Mentor and manage Instructional Design team
- Collaborate with graphic designers and media programmers to visualize content
Desired Skills & Qualification
- Creative and effective in writing instructional texts and audio scripts
- Conceptually understand how people learn
- Know how to connect with an audience
- Be capable of thinking from the learner/audience point of viewer
- Able to handle team and review their work
- Interact with clients and SMEs
- Brainstorm creative treatments and innovative instructional strategies
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions and the finished product
- Able to use eLearning development tools and software
- Team player
- Coaching and Developing Talent
- Great communication
- Customer focus
We believe that a happy employee is a productive employee. We keep our employees happy by providing them with a positive environment, a global work culture, perks and benefits. To promote continued learning, teamwork, collaboration, openness and fun, our workplace features:
- Work from home facility
- Flexible work hours
- Office outings
- Open work stations
- Regular fun evenings
- Departmental lunches
- Bi-monthly social gatherings
- Quarterly town hall meets
- Casual dressing
- Modern facilities
- Pleasant working environment
- Cafeteria with microwave, coffee machine and television
- Free online courses of your choice if you want to upgrade your qualifications
- Quarterly individual excellence awards
- Quarterly team excellence awards
- Spot Performance Award
- Bonus - We value our employee's loyalty
- Employee Group Insurance Policy - Every individual who joins 24x7 Learning as an employee is insured under the Employee Group Insurance policy
As well as an attractive working environment, we pay above the industry norm for the right people. Because of our continuous expansion, there are also opportunities for advancement. Training and courses are encouraged and freely available for those who want to upgrade their skills or add to their qualifications.
For those who believe the sky is the limit, we offer opportunities to help out in any other department that they may be interested in.
There is never a dull day at 24x7 Learning. A normal day is a healthy mix of ambition, fun, creativity, serious work, team meetings, brainstorming sessions and meeting deadlines.
Each employee is allowed to bring in their own individuality into the company. 24x7 Learning respects your opinion and gives you the freedom to express yourself. We are a blend of different cultures and experiences, with each one bringing something unique they have to offer.
Creativity comes in many forms. If you have something to offer us and would like to be a part of our brilliant team, we are interested in meeting with you. Drop us a line or write in at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
Here’s what our employees have to say about working at 24x7 Learning.
A great place to work, where employees are taken care of and employee centric policies are formulated to make an congenial environment for us. You are given the freedom to be the person you want to be and do the work the way you feel it would work best. No wonder my journey here has hit its 7th year and I am loving each moment of it.
- Anil Kumar TM, Project Manager
Before I joined 24x7 Learning, I changed jobs every year. Now, it has been three years and I am still here. Why? Two reasons… One is the fast-paced and challenging work environment that holds my interest. The second reason is the progressive company policies that allow me to choose how and where I want to work from. Right now, I am sitting in a beautiful row house in Goa; I am working 24x7 but I’m also living the life I want.
- Anamika Sampath, Project Lead
Most working women in India have to give up a career because of responsibilities toward their family. However, 24x7 Learning has given me the opportunity to work from home – with no cuts. I still get the same benefits, rewards, bonuses, etc., as the employees who work from the office. I have a superb work-life balance thanks to the fact that 24x7 Learning truly cares about its employees. I am constantly learning, growing and evolving at 24x7 Learning which makes my career all the more exciting.- Heera Edwin, Content Developer
It’s been 1.5 years that I have been working in 24x7 Learning and it has proved to be a good experience for me. I have been able to develop myself both ‘personally and professionally’. 24x7 Learning is a nice place to work with colleagues and supervisors always ready to provide their support. At 24x7 Learning, the management team focuses on and rewards employees' contributions and achievements. We are recognized for the value we bring to the company. Most of the times, I am exposed to new and creative projects, contribute to a diverse range of projects and accept new, exciting challenges. We have friendly competition on the floor. We frequently share our best practices and concentrate on expanding our combined knowledge base. I value working with my colleagues and am thankful for the strong, supportive relationship I have been able to develop with my managers. I realized the company was fully committed to offering the highest level of service to its clients. Finally, 24x7 Learning's dynamic environment provides a truly motivating workplace for me and my team.- Aneesh Malot, Senior Graphic Designer
Its not often that you get an opportunity to lead a company’s foray into a new market and script strategies for an exciting phase of its growth. The freedom and flexibility to propose ideas and execute them with conviction and speed makes 24x7 Learning an exciting place to work. Its intellectually stimulating environment fosters creativity where technology geeks and design superheroes converge to ideate, create and deliver next generation learning solutions. The flexible HR and workspace policies unshackle individuals and allow you to give your best while having fun doing what you do best without the drudgery of everyday office workspaces.- C Girish Vishwanath, Vice President
My tenure with 24x7 Learning started very recently on April 2015 allowing me to maintain a great work / life balance. My main motivation for joining 24x7 Learning is centered around the incredible growth potential for both myself and the company. I am faced with exciting new challenges every day, and my management team provides me with the information and support to overcome any roadblocks. We frequently share our best practices and concentrate on expanding our combined knowledge base. I value working with this team and am thankful for the strong, supportive relationship I have been able to develop with my managers. I look forward to this exciting work journey ahead- Sushmita Das, Executive-Inside Sales